Wednesday, December 9, 2009

30 Things you may not know about me...

1. I am an only child & a little spoiled

2. I am deathly afraid of snakes! I can't even look at them on TV without freaking out!

3. I can't swim... and don't really care to learn

4. I am anal-obsessive about organizing my closet! Everything has to face the same way & is arranged by color then by sleeve length. ;) ... and no wire hangers allowed!

5. I watch WAY too much TV, especially reality TV!

6. I'll knock your grandma down to get home in time to watch Gossip Girl or the Real Housewives!! >=]

7. I love to sing & dance! I sing & hum all day long but hate to sing in front of people other than hubs & baby girl.

8. The smell of fresh herbs (especially basil) makes me happy.

9. I am a total germ-a-phob!

10. My dream job is to be a fashion stylist like Rachel Zoe!... or to own my own wedding dress shop!

11. My favorite pizza is Margherita from California Pizza Kitchen with a little sprinkling of red pepper flakes... Mmmmm!!!

12. I am the most impatient person you'll ever meet!...

13. And stubborn too!!!

14. Mani/pedis make me uncomfortable!

15. I would love to grow my own fruits & vegetables but I kill everything!

16. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all things Christmas!!!!... I listen & sing xmas carols all year long & love wrapping presents! I can totally see myself getting a part-time job as one of those elves in the mall that wrap gifts all day long! What a merry little job!

17. I threw up in front of everyone on the first day of 2nd grade all over my pink dress when the teacher asked me my name!... My friend, Suzanne, and I would still laugh about that over a decade and a half later!

18. I don't know who my biological father is...

19. I am so scared & have anxiety that all the people I care about will leave me someday so I have a hard time getting close to people... (I'm no psychiatrist but it's probably because of #18)...

20. I am obsessed with my iPhone!

21. I'm afraid of heights.

22. I love playing boardgames!

23. I refuse to watch scary movies! I even look away during some scary movies comercials.

24. I was on the cross country team in high school for a day!

25. I still sleep with my "blankie" from when I was a baby.

26. I don't like talking on the phone unless I'm sitting in traffic.

27. I'm clostraphobic when it comes to certain things... I can't stand having my bed sheets tucked in, don't like wearing necklaces, or even like being hugged for too long because I feel trapped & suffocated.

28. It takes me a really long time to fall asleep.

29. I'm afraid of the dark.

30. I have a scar on the top of my right foot from when I fell off my Strawberry Shortcake bicycle when I was 4 years old.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Lord! Some things never change!
    # 4 is sooo true..you have always been overly neat!
    # 5 Me toooo!
    #16...You as an elf made me laugh out loud!
    #17...Poor thang!
    #24..You were on the cross country team??
    #27..I had no idea.
    I can say though I knew a couple of these things about you. But you know it's what makes you, You! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete