Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boys and their toys...

For once in my marriage, I am being the sensible one!... What is it with boys and their toys?! In this case, it's my hubs and buying a new car...

We are coming towards the end of our lease on an SUV we got a few years back before we had a baby. Well hubs thinks we need to upgrade to a much bigger SUV as our "family" vehicle... And that I do agree with a little...

We have realized the arrival of a baby also comes with all of their "stuff" too!!!... and with an already high-maintenance wife who overpacks for all occassions {me}; we are already out growing our small-size SUV when we go on road trips. However, this will be the car I will mainly be driving so I'm a little hesitant to go too big because I'm not a very good driver to begin with... (I've been known to come to a complete stop in the middle of a two-lane road if a big truck passes!) LOL :)

So for the past few weeks hubs & I have been talking about possible options... It has been excruciating!!!!!!! He is the PICKIEST person when it comes to car buying that out of all the SUVs in the world, we can only come to an agreement about 3 different models.... SHEESH!!
I am about to throw my hands up in defeat because I'm so sick of debating about it!! But I know if I tell him to just get whatever he wants, there's no telling what he'll come home with!!
Wish me luck cause I have a feeling this is going to be a long, bloody battle! :-(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. GM makes the Buick Enclave, GMC Acadia, & Chevy Traverse which all feel like you're driving a car, but they are 8-passenger vehicles!!! You can put the third row down for a HUGE trunk and believe me, if that trunk is big enough for me and all my stuff when we travel (as well as our stuff for two kids and our dog!!) then it is big enough for anybody! Good luck w/ your car search!

    ReplyDelete