Sunday, February 7, 2010

By a thread & a prayer...

So here I am wearing a "pre-baby" skirt to church this morning!... HALLELUJAH!!

I felt more like myself today than I have in a long time!... I did have a few mini meltdowns while getting ready though!... Considering, besides the 2 pairs of jeans I bought yesterday & a few pairs of black yoga pants, I have nothing that fits! So like every Sunday getting ready for church, I scream in frustration to my husband 10 minutes before we need to be walking out the door that I have nothing to wear while I stand there in bra & panties with a pile of clothes that have been tried on & ripped off in frustration lying on the bed {Ugh!!! >=[ }...

But this morning after my weekly meltdown, I guess I was feeling somewhat optimistic & went into the office closet where my pre-mommy wardrobe is still packed away, grabbed this skirt & was actually able to get it over my rear! ;) It wasn't until we were in the car that I realized I had my "Team Saints" colors on!...

Like I said in my last post, it was held together by a thread and a prayer but I got it on!! My wide belt is kinda covering up the zipper on the side that couldn't quite make it to the top, but no one was the wiser! :)

I felt like I was gonna pass out in the car on the way to church because the circulation was being cut off at my waist! LOL... but I made it!

Then I just had to snap a picture of my sweet hubby because he's just so darn handsome...

And of course, it wouldn't be right if I didn't include sweet baby girl...


Then after we got home & got out of our church clothes, we had to keep the "Team Saints" theme going ;)

Anyhoo, I'm going to get off here so we can get ready to watch the Super Bowl... I gotta actually watch this year... and I have to do my nails too! ;)

GO SAINTS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You look WONDERFUL!!! I am still ready for you to be my personal shopper!! I'll give you the money and you just go have fun with it. You know how much I hate shopping. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Your daughter is a cutie, I love her name!!!

    ReplyDelete