Friday, February 12, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Valentine's...


Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week on Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life", she wants us to talk about our favorite Valentine's gift or date... Well when I think of my past Valentine's, two occasions come to mind...

This first was a "date" I went on with my now husband... We had just started dating seriously and went to have lunch then get a couple's massage together. I can't even tell you where we went to eat because it was so many years ago... The thing that sticks out the most in my mind about this Valentine's celebration was my fear of accidentally letting a HUGE FART out in the middle of our relaxing & quiet massage! LOL ;)

I don't know what's wrong with me but every time I go to get a massage, in the back of my mind I have this anxiety that I'm going to be so relaxed that I might let a little toot slip! <:-[ ... Now, I've never done it before, but it would really be just my luck to happen to me!... I came DANGEROUSLY close one occasion when I was getting a prenatal massage {all you mommies out there know how uncontrollable THAT is when your pregnant!}

Anyhoo, back to my story... Since our relationship was still kind of new, I was trying to be on my best behavior! :) I thankfully didn't let one slip that day!... but a few months later when I made him do a Pilate's DVD with me I accidentally "let one" when I was trying to "keep my belly button towards my spine" as they like to say during Pilate's class! {Geez!}...after we both got done rolling on the floor laughing, hubs let one slip himself before our Pilate's workout was over! Haha :) Guess we were made for each other! LOL

The other Valentine's memory I have was maybe a year later (or it could've been later that evening when we exchanged gifts... I have a bad memory when it comes to time periods!)... We were living in our first apartment... Hubs did a "fake out" and used a small gift bag with a note inside to go look in the closet...


Of course I ran...

And hubs had hidden a BIG box with a fabulous purse inside that he even picked out himself!!...

This was the first of several he has given to me through the years and it is still ones of my favorite purses!... ;)

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!... and remember to try to keep your toot's to yourself! LOL :)

4 comments:

  1. Baaahahahaha! That's a funny story! Hi just found your blog from Kelly's Korner! Your blog is too cute & love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you at Kelly's.... I lurve me some Coach!!! and I am just "up the street in Clarksville". Your blog is very cute... you have a beautiful family! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally laughing so hard right now!!!! You're too funny!! HAHAHA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi found your bloggy blog from Kelly's! It is super cute and I lurve me some COACH too! I have several!! I am getting some Coach snow boots soon YAY!! Anywho when I read your post I just spewed out my drink! I thought I was the only one who used the word "toot" funny stuff and that story with the pilates Ha-larious....

    You are too cute! I'm now a follower....I can't wait to read more
    Have a Happy V-Day
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete