Friday, February 26, 2010

Some of my favorite quotes...

I love quotes!... One of my unfinished projects in my home is taking some of my favorite quotes and framing them & covering one of the walls in the office with them...

My friend Beth was in search of some so I looked through my notes and thought I would share some of my favorites with all of you!...


"You don't always have to know what you want to do, but always know who you want to be." -Diane Von Furstenberg


Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God. -Unknown


Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -Unknown


Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. -Unknown


"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. -Unknown


"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Harold R. McAlindon


Character: Be true to your work, your word, and your friends. -Unknown


"Dream as you will live forever, live as if you will die today." - James Dean


"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you." -Winnie the Pooh


"Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly." -Sam Keen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love all of these I really like the 2nd, 5th and 9th one! I love the way they look in a hope! I really like bible verses in nursery rooms too! I am sooo glad you found me again! Thanks for your sweet comment! We share a love for Louis....LOL....Yes mine is a he and he has a name....I'm a dork like that....

    Have a great weekend
    I just had my chemo shot so I am up late and in pain....Yucky....

    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete