Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi friends! Long time no blog, huh?! ;)


I have had a busy few days that's for sure! I've really been trying to "live in the moment" too and enjoy the time I have with my sweet baby girl and hubs so I haven't been online as much lately! I can't believe my little baby is almost 9 months old! It's going by WAY TOO FAST so I'm trying to enjoy & be present for every moment!

I know I have a few readers that follow this blog that may not know I have another one as well... if any of ya'll are interested in reading about my last few days, I've written some posts about them on my "family" blog (http://www.jayneandjeremyweber.blogspot.com/) ... {I'm not as clever or witty with that blog! LOL!... I mainly just use that one to post pictures of baby girl :)}... It's been so pretty here in Nashville that we got sweet baby girl a baby pool last week and took her to her first trip to the zoo... You can see all those pics on that blog if you're interested & also see all our Easter pictures :)

But here's a few to tickle your fancy for my "Purses, Poo and Playdates" readers... :)

The baby pool...


The zoo...
Easter...




{P.S. I bought this dress last spring and was SUPER DUPER EXCITED I fit back into it!... I had to put a little double-sided tape on it because my "mom boobs" wanted to bust out! ;) }

Here's sweet baby girl in her Easter outfit... I just love putting her in big, flooffy dresses and I think she loves getting all dressed up too!... although she still refuses to keep shoes on her feet!...

Egg hunt...



I also made some fun Easter cupcakes this year!...

It was so fun & SUPER easy!... It's just strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing... I dyed shredded coconut with green food coloring to look like grass and sprinkled them with sugar sprinkles & topped them with marshmallow peeps using a toothpick!

Then I just got some containers & Easter ribbon and gave them to friends & family! :)


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girly I have been slacking a bit in blogging too! The weather here has been so Gorg and we have been outside ALOT! Your precious angel looks to stinkin cute for words all dolled up! I heart her dress and I love that headband! Your dress is fab too!

    Thanks for the idea on those cupcakes....I may have to use it :0)

    Glad you had a great Easter
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are adorable! And such a cute idea:)

    ReplyDelete