Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Obsessed with (Wednesday)...





Sorry I missed last week's "What I'm Obsessed With"... it was my Birthday & I was having a quiet dinner at home with my mom, husband, and sweet baby girl, remember... I'm 30 now! :-)


But back to the business of the day... my latest obsessions...

1. Grapefruit spoon- $4.99 for a set of 4 at Bed Bath and Beyond OR $3.95 for one at Crate and Barrel, if you wanna get fancy :)


So I have been on a big grapefruit kick lately... (it comes and goes with the seasons & right now, they've been really good so I've been eating a ton of it)... Anyhoo, this nifty, little kitchen gadget has been a God send!... Whoever invented this thing is brilliant! This is a SO "why didn't I think of that" kinda thing, but if you like grapefruit & don't have one of these, RUN, don't walk and get yourself some!

*I've also heard it's a good strawberry huller, but have yet to try it...



2. Bachelor Pad- Monday nights on ABC
Boy oh boy! I am a little obsessed with this show (guess that's why it made the list!)... I have been a loyal Bachelor & Bachelorette watcher since the beginning- even the Lorenzo season! LOL ;-) ...



Did anybody watch that season besides me?! Ha :)


But ABC's spin off has been my newest guilty pleasure!


Did y'all see this game they played?!... THAT was brutal!... I felt really bad for little miss Erika! :(


And I'm SO irritated with these idiots!... I'm ready for them to get voted off! PRONTO!

And this girl, I love! *Team Gia* I really hope she's the new bachlorette!!! She seems like she has a good heart! And I'm so proud of her for taking herself out of the game when she saw how ugly it was getting!


3. Oxy Clean Stain Remover- $6




So I have to admit, even though I'm a mommy to a toddler, I am not the best at stain removal- nor do I try to be!... I'll throw a stained piece of clothing in the laundry basket & leave it for days without trying to get it off or pre-treating it... So this magic potion has saved me from throwing A LOT of clothes out! Most times, I can just spray it on a stain, let it sit for a minute or two... and bye, bye stubborn stain! My daughter's white shorts are saved yet again! :)


Well, that's all I have for tonight my friends... Come back next week! :)








2 comments:

  1. Grapefruit spoon!!!!!! I have to get that RIGHT away!!! I eat a ton of grapefruit, and my only complaint about it is that I'm always squirting myself in the eye with grapefruit juice, lol!! I'm going to pick those bad boys up ASAP! Also, Bachelor Pad, yes please! I love it! That game was so bad, I just wanted to hug Miss Erika!:( And I think Vienna is seriously psycho... Casey too! They need to go for sure! I also like miss Gia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your blog!
    The Bachelor Pad, oh my, I could NOT agree more! I love Micheal.. I think Holly is mean to him. He's so sweet. And seriously C and V, get lost.
    And yes, pretty sure you're the only one that watched Lorenzo!

    Good to know on the Oxy Spray. FYI super hot water and dish soap gets out serious food stains!

    ReplyDelete